What Hosts are saying

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business. I was wondering if after people are done renting, I could come in and clean the space before the next rental. Latest reply by Sandra4849
    I had information and pictures of how to get to my location with pictures of what to look for and who to ask for after a confirmed booking. I don't see any of it any more, what happen? Latest reply by Amelia334
    I have been a super host for past 5 years and planning to maintain it, but some guest have plan of their own to make false reports to get discounts.Just recently a guest who is staying for a month made a false report of bedbugs, and right away she asked w... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I had a guest illegally download a few minutes of a movie in my apartment in Berlin and now I have a law firm asking me to pay 700€ for this action. Any ideas, suggestions on what to do? I've tried to contact the tenant gut gotten no response. Thanks, Ste... Latest reply by Kali156
    What would you do? We stayed in a unit for 3.5 months and just checked out 2 days ago. The last half of our stay I kept getting more and more sick and have been to the ER twice, once for severe headache and dizziness etc and the second time for numbness... Latest reply by Helen3
    Καλησπέρα σας, εάν επιλέξει κάποιος να μείνει για 27 μέρες στο σπίτι, μου βγάζει το ποσό που θέλω. Εάν επιλέξει για 29 μέρες αλλάζει το ποσό σε 387 ευρώ. Δεν ξέρω πως να το αφαιρέσω. Latest reply by Sybe
    Hello, This is rather complicated. I have a new client who is switching to my management company to manage his properties. The former management company decided to change the owners login, passwords, etc. The owner gave them the credentials rather than co... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0