What Hosts are saying

do you have a uk telephone number we can phone you on with a question about hosting? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I recently received a text using a known AirBnB ‘mobile’ number asking me to update my billing details. The link took me to my AirBnB App, however the page had spelling mistakes and poor grammar?! Is this normal? Latest reply by Helen3
    The City Councelor in the City of Somerville is discussing STR again this evening, the current ordinance is terrible. Please attend meeting and or email all City councelors. Or be prepared to have them close down your short term rental.
    Hii am a new host and want to know how to send a message to someone who wants to rent my placethanksidith Latest reply by Linda108
    Dear all,I have booked an apartment in Bucharest for 83 nights. Payment was to be done in 3 installments (1st month billed on day of reservation and the rest 2 months always on the 1st day of the respective month).Airbnb is however only showing the receip... Latest reply by Linda108
    Good morning, does anyone know if you receive notification that your guest has used this feature upon arrival? I have some pretty pertinent information there like how to “lock\unlock” the door...especially locking it! I found that an international guest h... Latest reply by Nina210
    Hiya all ^.^, I'm trying to upload a photo of myself for the ID verification, I'm not sure the issue as the phone takes excellent selfies normally but with the process requested its not working well. Is there a way I can send in directly or a setting I sh...