What Hosts are saying

Good afternoon, I need help with the last payment of the last reservation, the guest arrived on Friday and left today in the morning, I still do not receive the payment, nor the airbnb mail. I appreciate your fast response.
    How to deal with the customer who are loud
    HiFor some reason when i enter into my calendar on my laptop and try to edit it, it won't let me. There is no 'EDIT' or 'BLOCKED' or 'AVAILABILITY' button. It has disappeared!!!I can do this on my phone!! How bizarre! I prefer to use my laptop than my... Latest reply by Barbara1502
    Hello, We are so extremely frustrated with Airbnb right now. At the beginning of the year we received an invitation to join Airbnb Plus for free. We had received invitations before but we didn’t feel like doing it. But since they offered it for free... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • E51DE1C6-DA58-4A83-98D1-00C283FDED82.jpeg
    • 8989DCAF-503F-4347-B751-73E85201CE3D.jpeg
    • E3D4AD90-3732-45FD-9C32-7D9E7A137D2B.jpeg
    I've been a Superhost with AirBnb for several years now with no cancellations and several hundred bookings. I recently had a guest book a room while I was on the phone extending another guests stay. I contacted the cancelled guest within minutes and expla... Latest reply by Ute42
    Bonjour, Je me permet de vous contacter car chaque réservation est différente et apporte son lot de questions.. mon copain et moi partons le du 1er au 6 mai, j'ai donc laissé la possibilité de réserver (pas de résa instantanée) sur ces dates là mon appart... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We are relevantly new to hosting and am enjoying it but this week we have already had a guest turn up late for check in and now another has emailed to say her check I. Time is outside of our time and may even be later so could we leave a key outside for h... Latest reply by Julie1458
    Hi I am using Airbnb to host guests. there was a reservation I asked to guest to cancel because I forgot to close the dates for that date. And I did not cancel the reservation the reservation date is for July . But Airbnb Gave me penalty I did not cancel ... Latest reply by Donna240