What Hosts are saying

O airbnb nao emite boleto?
    Hallo, After booking an experience, a guest could not make it and now the experience day is passed.Even though he is not eligible for refund cause the experience was a few days ago, I still want to refund him.I can´t find any way to refund him, any sugges... Latest reply by Luca86
    Hi ya'll!I've been reading about the problems hosts are having with dogs as guests in their airbnbs, and wanted to share how I go about making sure my furry guests are great guests. 1) Have comprehensive dog rules to be read before booking. I inbed a code...
    Hello, I'm an Airbnb host looking to add a new listings for my cleaning service. I know exactly what's needed for your next turnover and how important detail cleanings are for arriving guest. With Summer approaching I understand how demanding it can be, a...
    Hi everyone! I have a guest, after requesting to check in really early (4AM in the morning, which means I have to block the day before his reservation), normally I will take half of the room rate (my base price is 27$). I offered him only 11$. Another opt... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Sir or Madam, I have a confirmed reservation-instant reservation- on my listing Villa Infinity H1, from Alessandro on 14/7 until 21/7.However, we do not feel comfortable to accept this booking because as per our terms we do not accept groups of young... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hosts are what make Airbnb because if we had to rely on the Airbnb culture which is extraordinarily frustrating when you get cancelled or they make a mistake we would abandon ship. It is amazing how faux polite they are in their responses and yet steadfas... Latest reply by Selma8
    I just started hosting in January but by April 1 I had done everything to earn Superhost status with 15 stays and straight 5 stars, etc. It hasn’t shown up on my profile. Does it take this long or do you need to be a host for a longer period of time to ea... Latest reply by Jennie86
    Hi Guys I have an email stating my listing is published and in settings it states listed however when I look for the property on the app I cannot see it. I have tried editing the map to make sure the location is spot on but this made no difference, can an... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am experiencing trouble receiving my email notifications. I had a guest just show up at my home at midnight. I never recieved a request and then I never sent a confirmation. She was confirmed? I am not receving my emial notifications and additionall no...