What Hosts are saying

Hi I am having trouble with changing my card details for the second half of paying for an upcoming stay in an air bnb!I’ve had to cancel My old debit card which I used to pay for the first half of the payment!I’ve tried to update my payment details with m... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I used to be able to view all my listings in one calendar. It used to be a multi calendar in three lines, one for each of my listings which are all in the same building .This year, it has changed (not by me) now and I have to view each individually. Ho... Latest reply by Audrey13
    Dear Fellow Hosts, I have been hosting for about 11 months and this is the first time this has come up. My guest made his reservation a month prior to his two week stay. When he arrived, later that same day, he said he wanted to let me know that, if he ... Latest reply by Terry-and-Jerry0
    Im co-hosting a property and I have just had our first reservation (that is to arrive in July) requesting to cancel because the numbers in her party have changed. Our policy is 50% would be returned however we are happy to do much less. My question is, i... Latest reply by Nick632
    Hi All, I have been hosting with Airbnb Well over 2 years now. All of a sudden I got a letter from from our HOA stating that we are in violation. I live in a small community in the suburbs of Houston, TX. The property has two houses on it, The main house... Latest reply by Patrick-And-Katja0
    Firstly, I've been an Airbnb host for a few years, and Airbnb has made thousands off me in commissions.My episode this afternoon makes me want to leave the site completely. Payment method verification:I have requested to book a room in London tonight. I h... Latest reply by Alicia-And-Kostas0