What Hosts are saying

Hello My check-in window from 1pm to 9pm but the guest is not responding. I left a padlock giving him the code. The code will expire at 9pm so he won't be able to check-in after. What happens next? It is not my fault that he is not responding. If i cancel... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi, I recently changed my daily fees, I have a request for a booking, how do I check what the guest will be paying before I accept the booking ThanksBev Latest reply by Beverly104
    I have ticked "hot tub" in my listings. Is this different from a "bathtub"? Latest reply by John2420
    Hi Lizzie. I hope you are well!! I am an Airbnb superhost and I would like to ask you something about the experience.I have a very nice terrace wirh Acropolis view and I would like to make an experience that contains Massage with Acropolis view and afte... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Last month someone cancelled on the day wishing to change the date to May with a message saying they meant June 20th. I only have the booking window open 3 months and couldn't commit to June as don't have work roster for the period as yet (I travel with ... Latest reply by Mark116
    Is it okay to creat a lease for a long term guest? The guest claimed he needed a notarized lease stating that he was living at our residence to obtain a license from the dmv. What are the risks involved if any? Latest reply by Huma0
    I filed a claim in resolutions against a guest who trashed and damaged my home. They denied everything saying it was like that when they checked in. I involved airbnb, sent pictures and invoices. I've called and messaged support several times and finally ... Latest reply by Jayne34
    hello. a newbie here. just want to ask is it possible to book a listed space without the confirmation of the host? Any reply with regards to this would be of big help. thank you! Latest reply by Helen3
    HI! Im on booking also and im following the steps of how to sync. the 2 calenders but when i copy the booking url adress to the airbnb link it says a problem showed up. Please try later. I dont know why. Maybe i am doing something wrong. Could you please...