What Hosts are saying

I have a couple arrived yesterday, booked for 6 nights. She came out of her bedroom last night to complain. 1st she said someone was walking around outside talking on the phone. I said it’s a condo complex and other people are around. Then she asked for s... Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear Sir/Madam, I was discussing the possibility of renting out my apartment to Carla for 5 days. And I thought this was already reserved in my Calendar, unfortunately Yvette booked for 9 days right now while this is not possible. Could you help me cancel...
    They thought there was a full kitchen and the description states clearly there is a microwave, toaster, coffe pot, fridge. I communicated with AIRBnB help and was advised to decline the request the alteration which I did. I was also advised that it would ... Latest reply by Elena87
    I did state reason on regard to the cancellation deduction... reason been need to go to see my Mother-in-law as she was sick... so have no choice, no one hosting the guests. That why have to cancel but u guys did a deduction of $100 over my side... please...
    Hello!Please give me if there are two invoices for my stay in Vienna from 19 to 23 March 2019:- one for the whole stay / 19-23,03 /- the other only for dates 20 and 21.03Greeting,Svetlana Dobreva Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello... I need help to delete my listing that has not been completed yet. It’s partially completed but I can’t seem to delete it now. I am not offering that property anymore and want to start a new listing. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hie My name is Alessio Simoya and I am looking for housing for this summer or a family to host me