What Hosts are saying

Hello If anyone can assist we are a property that needs to charge the HST so I put it on my Airbnb site saying pay on arrival. This has worked well until tonight guest checks in and shows me on her Cell phone a charge for the stay and a service charge th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, My friend is an airbnb host also and she is trying to find out how she can follow up payment of her guest who stayed from Jan 10 to 18, 2018. Her account is [personal information hidden for safety reasons]. She has already filled in the pay out metho... Latest reply by Laetitia164
    Hi everyone! Thank you, in advance, for your assistance on this. We have a extended stay guest who booked the first of January. His work assignment has been adjusted and he needs to change his arrival from Feb 5- Mar 30 to Feb 9 - Mar 30. He is getting... Latest reply by Carmen-and-Scott0
    Hi, I am quite new in Airbnb but had already 3 guests with good reviews. I am now on my forth guest but is been a nightmare, he keeps contacting me for strange things , like is expecting that o give him the money back. He started to ask for a cleaner afte...
    Has anyone had any success in discovering how airbnb decide what percentage to charge our guests? I have only just joined and am amazed that there is no email contact available to ask this question. I am not prepared to call a USA phone number (living i... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi all! I just got a refund request from a guest who left behind a piece of underware which was chucked away by our cleaners when they found it on the floor among other trash items. What happens if I decline his request? I have suggested paying half of th... Latest reply by Quincy
    Is there any way I can change a starting time of the tour? We offer the tour at 10 am and 2 pm. However, it shows on airbnb that the tour starts between 8:30 am - 10:30 am, which is incorrect. I checked the dashboard but could not find any feature that al...