What Hosts are saying

Hi there - I recently was alerted that the payout method that I've been using has an error. I've been using this payout method successfully for 2-years and nothing has changed with my bank account or anything else on my end. I then updated my payout metho... Latest reply by Krissy1
    I am having issues with my account and not receiviing payment. My bank details come up as an "error". Apparently you can talk to Air bnb staff thru "Smart Chat?" but I can't find iti online. Can somebody please help?? Thanking you all in advance. Sue...
    Hi - i just have a question about policies. I tried booking a place and put all the guest information in correctly (my daughter is 1 and I selected 1 child under2). The host sent me a message that a 1 year old is actually considered a 4th guest and they w... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi all, I am new to Air Bnb and am trying to work out if it is possible to get 'Tour your home' like some homes have. This is the option where you click on each room and definitely makes the place stand out. Or is this something just for Super hosts? I h... Latest reply by Stephanie11
    I'm an experiences host and a home host. Is there a way to send experiences payout to one bank account (my business account) and the home hosting payouts to my personal business account? Latest reply by Karen74
    Hi, I have been looking for a house for rent next summer, renting it for more then 30 days. I found a nice house that I would like to rent, and I went through the process of booking. The host cancelled because the price was wrong and asked me to rebook. ... Latest reply by Annette278
    I used the AirBnB referral service and paid for a photographer to take pictures. I was not able to find the terms & conditions, but my question is, am I allowed to use the photos elsewhere since I paid for the service?
    Hi. The payoneer transferred back money on my AirBnb hosting account. How can I check if the money is back already to remove that payout method? Because I can see only the list of guests' transactions.
    Hi Client had to cancel as he is unable to get to here due to bad weather and flights cancelled. AirBnB say that they have refunded his monies then I have a post from Resolution Centre to send him money? why if AirBnB has told they have refunded him his m... Latest reply by Dallas15