What Hosts are saying

Hallo, I'm new to Airbnb. I am hosting an experience with instant booking currently turned on. How can I turn off this feature?I can't find the option in booking settings? Is it even possible to turn of instant booking for an experience?I don't feel comfo... Latest reply by Natalie421
    Hi everyone. My first ever post so please be gentle. Has anyone else noticed a slow down in release of payments??? Twice now my payments are a lot slower and to be honest I keep my current account low and budget anticipated payments in (plus or minus a fe... Latest reply by Benny39
    Hi! I'm a new host (just 1 week old) and I'm have a question regarding Payout. The Transaction History screen shows that the previous transactions have a status of "Payout Sent," but we checked the bank account and the amount wasn't there yet. Also, the b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, please could someone explain to me whether the payout for additional charges (cleaning) is automatically sent to the co-host? it doesn't seem to have been paid to me? Thanks, Fiona Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi,ive just listed my second house last night and a few hours later got an instant booking, I have instant book.ive gone thru their reviews and don’t feel comfortable with the 2nd last review out of only 5, saying they don’t recommend these guests. as I... Latest reply by Pipi2
    I followed these instructions! https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/447/how-do-i-make-dates-available-or-blocked-on-my-calendar?q=customer%20cannot%20book%20in%20the%20future%20%20in%20calendar BUT THE SAVE BUTTON DOES NOT WORK!!! CANNOT CLICK SAVE for som... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 2018-11-07 08_34_23-Start.png
    She showed me a screen shot of the conversation, but I am not sure how to get Airbnb to help address b.c this reservation is months away and I cannot pull it up as an issue. I think someone hacked the system? My reservation is showing up, but she got an... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, someone would like to rent my place for 6 months, and wants to know if we can modify the payments? instead of one big amount at the end of the six months, a monthly bill is possible? if so, how can i do it?Thanks Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiA guest due in 5 weeks asked to cancel due to their father in law having cancer.I have a strict cancellation policy.Airbnb adjusted my payout to around 50% of the original payout.I am happy to refund in full due to the circumstances.I go to the Resoluti... Latest reply by Helen3