What Hosts are saying

Hello there to all, I’m just adding my similar question to others in the hope I can get a definitive updated answer. I added via the app my check in instructions with photos etc. and assumed that confirmed guests would read it but every time just before... Latest reply by Ute299
    Hi everyone from Italy! In the area where I rent some houses I found few apartments placed in a very incorrect positions, more than 5 km and sometimes even more. The error is easy to note not only because of the pictures but also the descriptions of the a... Latest reply by Jillian115
    Not really a question but experience. Airbnb asked that we provide identity information which we had already before but we did it again and after we fulfilled what they wanted, they now keep on coming with many questions, most of them being an automatic t...
    Looking for local (or well recommended national) property management company to run my airbnb (4 bed home) while i am out of the country for a year.....would love reviews of any of the national companies and/or who you feel is best locally! Thanks so much... Latest reply by Julie4060
    AIrbnb has charges two July guests 9.24375% in taxes. The max rate in NM is 8 6875%. We are in an unincorporated part of Santa Fe County and our GRT rate, based on location, is 7.125%. I truly believe Air has no idea what they're doing. They are going to ... Latest reply by Donald-and-Frank0
    Hi My guest has just sent a cancellation request and I agreed. It now looks like I cancelled and the date is blocked out in my calendar. How is this going to affect me. What is the penalty? Will I lose my super host status as a result?? Please help. We... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Guests had arrived ( 3 of them) today at 13:00 and has said that they want bigger apartment and want to think till this evening( to try to find new apartment) and then to cancel reservation. What shall I do and do I get money for this day or for couple o... Latest reply by Alex7910