What Hosts are saying

This is my first time hosting and I have a nice young couple from France. Nice when I see them, that is. Twice now they have holed up in the room for 18 straight hours, and now 20 straight hours. The first time I heard them leave to go to the bathroom ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    A guest cancelled after one nights stay on a 5 night booking. I have a moderate cancellation policy. Airbnb emailed me that they offered the person a refund based on ‘my’ cancellation policy. How does that work? As far as I’m concerned, the person wasn’t ... Latest reply by Cor3
    I booked a place to stay and paid the total price but was immediately cancelled due to over booking. My refund I know has gone through but has been 'pending' in my paypal account for over a week. Does anyone know how long it takes to come through? Do I ne...
    What is the quickest way inform about such host ? He asking for cancellation and don't approve it. On the same time he sending dirtiness about me and my daughter?I’ve already callcel reservation with him but other member should know about such people. I ... Latest reply by Alex842
    i recently booked a trip and paid for some of it with my tavel credit. unfortunatly the host asked to cencel the resrervation, and i got a refund for my money but it seems like i lost all my travel credit. how do i get it back? Latest reply by Deniss3
    Hi, I've been a host for a couple years, but just started using Instant Book. I selected the allow guests with positive reviews option, but just had a guest with no reviews book. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something? Latest reply by Melissa395