What Hosts are saying

Hello Thanks for reading! I have been checking my listings today and when I go in from my android phone i see a filter option of "Trip type/for families". When I tick this option my house disappears! My house has plenty of family friendly options and I ha... Latest reply by Ramy5
    Please can someone tell me how the custom pricing works as although I have set it up week by week, it isn’t showing on my calendar or when guests make a reservation. Airbnb says weekly custom pricing overrides daily pricing but I’m not finding this the ca... Latest reply by Gabrielle87
    Hi, i have also a questions about travel credit. I sent invitation to my friend and she got her travel credit (30 eur) when she booked her trip and now she is already completted her trip and i still did't get my credit. Where is the problem? Also i send i... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I’m asking this question for my daughter who had a rental last weekend with friends in the Poconos. My daughter had a rental from a new host and had split the cost with another couple. Due to storm I told my daughter to ask if they could check in early... Latest reply by David126
    This is a little awkward, and I don't know how to deal with it delicately. First of all let me preface this by saying I'm a very heavy individual myself. Recently this woman booked my room for a month. From her picture it was just a head up and she looked... Latest reply by Matthew285
    So, I sent to my AirBnB booked in Playa del Carmen and my host was not there but he assured me that if he was not there, his Uncle would be there to help me get situated. When I arrived, the Uncle actually seemed bothered that he had to waste his time dea... Latest reply by Sarah977