What Hosts are saying

So, I sent to my AirBnB booked in Playa del Carmen and my host was not there but he assured me that if he was not there, his Uncle would be there to help me get situated. When I arrived, the Uncle actually seemed bothered that he had to waste his time dea... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I started a new listing & I have an interested client but my listing is saying that the dates are not available when it is open. Latest reply by Patti53
    HiIm new to hosting and noticed that the pin on the map was not in the correct place regarding my location in London. I kept on trying to correct it but it kept on returning to the incorrect spot. i thought maybe it would correct itself but now its confus... Latest reply by Izelle0
    Hello,One of my guests recently cancelled a booking due to late arrival (outside my "check-in hours) which I cannot accommodate in this instance. She's asking me for a refund. I am not even aware that I have received any money since her booking is for wee... Latest reply by Steve143
    We rent our appartement in Marokko, but sinds some time we have no reservation. We were looking for our listing, but can't find it. Even on the map! In the app it's active. Maybe before people told us we are difficult to find in the listing, but now we di... Latest reply by Matthew285
    My account was hacked. AIRBNB WAS HACKED. I became aware in the moment as I was on my cell at my desk talking on speaker wth my cell beside me. I saw two Airbnb Alerts come through; one on text message, the other an email alert, both indicating a change... Latest reply by Matthew285