What Hosts are saying

A reservation was cancelled without any valid reason. The reservation policy is strict, which means 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, However a case manager at Airbnb has cancelled the reservation and refunded the guest in full based on wrong r... Latest reply by Niku0
    Hi all,anyone else experiencing delays with payouts? Have tried to get ahold of Customer Service for weeks (by message) and no reply... and I've been on hold for Airbnb support for over an hour, listening to the same hold music over and over again. Anyone... Latest reply by Candace40
    Hello, can some one help me please. I want to know if in Hessen Offenbach as it couldn't find it on the rules if I have to collect city tax or AIRBNB does it automatically as in some cities? And how much for how many days during the stay. Thank you Hall... Latest reply by Linda108
    What happen when air BNB doesnt tranfer the money they owe you? I have chased them twice and they still owe me two transfer. Their help line didnt do anything. Please support me.. Regards Latest reply by Jeff158
    I don’t know if my payment has been confirmed because in my inbox to my host it still says awaiting payment but I have done everything required and my card is working fine but every time I click on the link from this email it takes me back to the Airbnb a... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have a guest who is renting for to months and I sent out a special pricing offer we agreed on. She needed a few weeks to get the first months rent together and the special offer expired. Does Airbnb hold that against me??The guest has stayed in touch wi... Latest reply by Jay220