What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. Can somebody help me about travel credit?3 Years ago, I refered my friend to Airbnb and then she booked a trip. I got 805 THB credit. Anyway, I never have a chance to use it. But when I check again today my travel credit is 0 THB.Not sure wha... Latest reply by Pongsakorn0
    • Airbnb.JPG
    As a new member I don't have any eperience with instant booking. I got one in November 2017 for the last week in 2018. I had not blocked that week in my airbnb calendar because I am not used to people who book so far in advance. The person who had booked ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, Would there be any problem with AirBnB bookings for accomodation while applying schenzen visa through Hungarian Embassy? What kind of proofs should be provided to embassy if bookings are done through AirBnB? Thanks Latest reply by Marzena4
    Where can I get technichal help? The app on android does not work. Installing ok, but then it wants me to get a newer version...???
    Hi, I am hosting "Bird Haven" in Te Kouma, Coromandel, NZ and have been informed that people are experiencing difficulties with the Airbnb App.Is anyone out there having the same experience as it is unusual that we have had no more bookings after the init... Latest reply by Denise341