What Hosts are saying

HelloI have my listing ebout 3 years. And i had only 9 gests. And now , when I searching my listing I can't find it. I change the prices twice a week. Plz help me. What's wrong!! Latest reply by Ava30
    Hi there, I would like to rent out my place in Ibiza, Spain.Can you let me know what office or local authorities I need to contatc to be able to do so?As some friends toled me that airbnb is not aloowed here in ibiza? please advise, The house owner does a... Latest reply by Simone516
    Hi everyone.I am trying to remove a co-host but the info that airbnb gives on that does not work. Help anyone ? Latest reply by Nour14
    I have a reservation with Airbnb, my monthly payment was due on 25th November, 2016. However, Airbnb did not send me any email with the link to make the payment, nor am I able to find it online. My credit card number had recently changed, however each tim... Latest reply by Sujith1
    Hi, I've used Airbnb a lot, but totally confused here. I'm trying to book a place in Kuala Lumpur and there's very little to choose from in my budget and very few hosts that even have reviews. I found a great looking place, but the host won't let me book.... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I have a question on how to have more flexible ways of displaying my property. For example, I have a house with 4 individual rooms. The rooms can be given out individually or guests can opt to have the whole house to themselves if they are a group ... Latest reply by Ayub3