What Hosts are saying

I had a pre-approval expire but AirBNB did not send me a notification that it was expiring. I blocked the dates for this booking as the clients said they were having issues booking but would definitely book. I had only blocked the dates within the pre-a... Latest reply by Rachelle24
    Greetings, I'm considering purchasing a vacation property in Italy and becoming an Airbnb host while I'm there. Fortunately, I'm a dual US/Italian citizen. Are there any Airbnb guides on this topic? Also, I'm concerned about how to remotely manage the pr...
    .....some people here in the forum only have their "view profile" or "view Airbnb profile" buttons visible, but not the "send message" buttons on either screen?Was that something we set up when we registered? I don't remember it.... Sometimes it's just a ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello everyone this is me Husseine i don't Know so much abou this wesite iam new her i know couchsurfing more becouse of of that iam her to know more about using this website thanks Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi, I have a guest that stayed an extra night and forgot to send in a reservation request. How do we go about putting in a retroactive reservation request? It was night before last. Latest reply by Steve143
    My payout method is direct deposit. I received the verification (test/trial) deposit of only a few cents but airbanb is showing an error. How do I fix this?
    bonjour, enfait voilà j'ai fait une reservation pour 2 personne à francfort et l'hote a accepté ma demande , j'ai pris la nuit à 23 euros et tout aller bien et soudainement l'hote m'envoi un message et m'informe qu'elle a oublié de changer les tarifs sur ...
    I am a hosting and I need to set my Listing but I acn not because that subject. I do step by step that your center suggestion and it not success. You sent link to reset password in my email at the link back to my profile on Air bnb application and then I ... Latest reply by Wongchan0
    I recently offered my condo and somehow my ex-wife was notified? I've looked all through my account and her email and mobile number are not anywhere in my account settings? Any suggestions on where I should look to completely remove her info? Thank you! Latest reply by Kent30