What Hosts are saying

I need to get personal details from a host as I have to take him to the small claims court to get my money back. The house he posted on Airbnb was not the house he took us to and it was disgusting. It was filthy, the oven was unusable it was so dirty and ... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi Everyone; I am new to adding my 2 listings onto Airbnb. I have several reviews from other websites I use. Is there a way to add them to this site? Help! Thank you,Suzanne. Latest reply by Suzanne225
    I saw a series of 'Experience' listings coming up when I logged in recently - is this a listing option available to everyone? I am in Italy, and was given Superhost status, but have not been renting much over the last year. My Arthouse has evolved over th... Latest reply by Curtis26
    How do I obtain a copy of Airbnb's Washington State Reseller's Permit? Info from the Washington Department of Revenue: "Every business that sells at wholesale must have a valid reseller permit or other documentation for each customer that buys without ... Latest reply by Teresia1
    Are prices charged per person or by room or by listing Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Everyone, would like your help. I have a long term guest who for the very first time really uses my amenties such as shampoo and soap. I have stated in my amenities that they will get the essentials (towel, toilet paper and soap) and shampoo. My que... Latest reply by Dottie0