What Hosts are saying

I'm a co-host, yet, I can't respond to inquiries. I receive a message saying, "Unfortunately, we could not process your response because your number is registered to many accounts." I only have one account, so I don't know why it's saying I have too many ... Latest reply by Edwin57
    *Title edited* How do mI receive payment I haves to times in November. I know the first payment is held for a month. However my second guest was booked for Nov 12-14. When and how can I collect for this time, since I never receive any means for my pay...
    One of the AirBnB hosts on our upcoming trip cancelled and we received a letter from AirBnB that we’d receive a 10% off code to help us with replacing the reservation. We haven’t received the email and would like to book another place. How do we access ... Latest reply by Clare0
    I'm putting my place on Airbnb, hoping to start tomorrow. Then find out next week is blocked. I don't want it to be blocked coz it's thanksgiving. It's peak season for us. Anything I can do? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello everyone, I am new to airbnb, but I have already found some problems. First time someone booked without me knowing, and when i canceled, it appeared negatively in my review. I dont know why. Also, how can i put my airbnb on hold until I am fully rea... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Heloo everyone, I have joined ABB in October 2017, since joining i haven't received any booking let alone any enquiring about my place. Could someone tell me where i am going wrong, any advise is welcomed. ABB asked me to reduce pricing which i don't no i... Latest reply by Quincy
    I want to be able to check that the alterations i THINK I've made to my bookings are showing up when people search the sight? Latest reply by Lawrene0