What Hosts are saying

I am a new host, and i just registered with Airbnb. I want to know how long it would take for Airbnb to release Payout after guest checks-in.Also, i read on Airbnb page that new guests have to wait for about a month before payout is released to the, Does ... Latest reply by Sarah708
    I would like to know how much will it cost me to order professional photography for the seconds time? and can I order this service? thank you.for the first time airbnb send me a photographer for free, I made some changes and now like to make new pictures.... Latest reply by Eko3
    Dear Community, I'm new to the hosting community, and I'm really glad that our new listing is doing great so far! However, I have a question with regards to Superhost Status. While I understand that it is a requirement to have 100% Commitment (amongst oth... Latest reply by David126
    My property is in old San Juan Puerto Rico and we have had some delayed repercussions from Hurricane Maria and the roof of our place is leaking and the contractors said it will not be ready in time for a reservation. Please email how to make a form reque... Latest reply by Marzena4