What Hosts are saying

I canceled a reservation for a guest in error... Now the dates are blocked... Does anybody know how to "unblock" dates on my calendar?We have tried everything and cannot seem to unblock..Any help would be appreciated...Thanks,,,,RSmay Latest reply by Michelle571
    Hello Airbnb Community! I'm a starter in this business, I just had 2 guests yet. Yesterday my second has just left and our made found out that our TV is burned (you can see pictures below, sorry I can't rotate photos) and the entrance door is scratched. I... Latest reply by Natia13
    • Ex-beautiful door
    • TV
    HiI have a specific requirement to book a home in airbnb. I as a user will choose the home I will be staying in but the payment will be made by a 3rd party. Is it possible to send an airbnb payment link to that 3rd party once I have chosen a home to stay ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi there, i just listed my property and i have made the availability in my calendar.however it is saying that those dates arent available when i search it as a random. (even though i keep checking and i've set it as available). Not sure why it's not comin... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello,I've booked an appartment for 2 months. the payment taken from my credit card was for 1 month only. then I used the Resolution Center to send the remaining amount (it was pending payment) money to host. but nothing was deducted from my credit card n... Latest reply by Estefania19
    Hello! newbie here looking for a little direction. I have a min. stay of 2 nights, but a guest asked if they could stay just 1. Since my default was at 2 nights, it is asking me to approve/decline those dates, rather than the 1 date the guest requested.... Latest reply by Marzena4