What Hosts are saying

Hi, I tried to sign up for airbnb like 7 month ago, send my photo, my credit card pdf file resume, my personal information, my telephone, they called me(or sms). And I still cant book. Today I tried again , and I received a message saying that they are tr... Latest reply by Isabel203
    • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.36.02.png
    Hi there! I am a fairly new host and have been doing this for two months. In the upcoming month I'll be out of the country on a trip for 3 weeks and although I will have guests staying in my place during that time (with a local co-host available for any/a... Latest reply by Cait4
    Hi everybody and Airbnb! I'm a HOST in your community, and I would love to go to a meeting organized by you, as coordinating Azalea, in La Habana, Cerro. Unfortunately is full, but I just see the news about the event, and I'll be really happy if I have a ... Latest reply by Rafaela24
    Hello,Recently, due to a fire in my area, I had to deal with cancellations and refunds. I refunded a guest for half the amount as discussed with the guest, and then the guest contacted airbnb and recieved an additional, full refund (all taken from my fun... Latest reply by Michal11
    Hello Fellow Superhosts! I received an invitation to be a part of a special pilot program - has anyone participated in this? They will send out a photographer and will take a look at your home. Would love to know more information if anyone has participate... Latest reply by Julia443