What Hosts are saying

Hi folks. 2 days new to this, and I received a request from my first person! Good news, right? But then she asked if I'd take a $100 deposit and she would pay the balance next month. Can I do this? More importantly, if I can set this up, should I? ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have scoured the comments and questions about pet fees, but it seems there are many unanswered questions - similar ones - but no clear answers and advice! Is anyone else exasperated? I sometimes find myself is the situation of having a confirmed reserv... Latest reply by Greg-and-Robbie0
    I am trying to rent out my flat in London until it sells- however one guest already booked for around 40 days and the next one wanted to book for 3 months, but it seems airbnb is limited to only 90 days total over all stays in London? I called their helpl... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    New airbnb host. First time experience:- The guest decided not to checkout, no response to any phone calls, text emails- Guest overstayed a week I had to change the locks- Place was left a disaster. very messy, drug paraphernalia These things happen I get... Latest reply by Hilde15
    Hello everyone! One potential guest has a conference in my hometown and he showed interest in staying at my apartment but he also wants to take the chance that he will be here to get some vacation time with family. He would like to split the invoice betwe... Latest reply by Ben205
    hi guys I got a guest coming from a non EEA country. To enter the UK, the guest must have a valid visa and accomidtion booked. He is hoping to book my room through AirBNB, does anyone know if an AirBNB booking would be accepted as a "hotel booking" for th... Latest reply by Elena87
    We have a small hotel which is listed with Booking.com. We would like to list withairbnb however the automated system does not recognise our address. The hotel is in the country in Chile. Is there anyone that can help us please?I cant find any contact add... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hi all, In the past I had no issues with putting an address. I have just uploaded a new listing. When it asks me for the adress of the listing I fill it in. However, Aibnb doent find the street (it si probably because it is in a private resort). Therefor...
    hello sir, I am the property owner & suddenly my guest asked to me about payment method & about how to give review & I cacouldn't tell them about this quiries so tell me fast so I can tell the guest Latest reply by Steve143