What Hosts are saying

Hi all,We're new to AirBnB and wondered if we could reach out for some assistance. Our country home is located in an out of the way location that few people would have heard of. They would know the main nearby town but not our locale. Is there a way to en... Latest reply by Jody-And-Doug0
    I made a reservation for a house yesterday, but I can't find the exact location of the house today. What shall I do? I can't find the address! The landlord can't get in touch either! Very urgent! Ask for help! Latest reply by Dora31
    Probably a simple answer. I receive emails with a request. It says accept or decline. When I log in I cannot find the message! I then reply to the emails direct but airbnb then penalise me for not responding! I get request for dates that are deleted off m... Latest reply by Ann64
    Everytime I hit publish nothing happens. I have tried it on mulitiple hosts and tried it through the app. What am I supposed to do?
    Dear I have very bad trouble with host and airbnb decided to refund part of my money but i did not receive anything from 19 july. And i search in many ways i called their numbers i wait for 20 minutes no answer. No solution!! !! If they dont care why t...
    • IMG_h7corh.jpg
    The past two days I have gotten blank messages in my inbox. I am not notified when I have recieved them and they say one day ago or 2 hours ago.. and it just says "Conversation with _____" When opened it is all blank. I want to make sure I am not leaving ... Latest reply by Valerie96
    Hi i have problem , i was wanted thsi days to book one apartmet and i can not make id confirmation with photo Suddanly before 30 min i went to one apartment and it take me money from account i canceled immedaitely will my money will be refund