What Hosts are saying

There appear to be site glitches again. First of all, a guest last week badly wanted to book my listing and was so frustrated that she could not send the inquiry. I saw her inquiry come in and yet the time on the inquiry was hours before I received it. He... Latest reply by Volha0
    It is 12:15pm, new guests are scheduled to checkin 'as early as 3pm' and I've just discovered that my water catchment tank has collapsed and my 18,000 gallons of water is GONE, and I don't know what to do! This is a major address. There is no 'fixing' th... Latest reply by Nedrra0
    It appears that sometimes my guests are charged approximately 5% for taxes and other times 10% for taxes. I'm pleased Airbnb is taking care of collecting and remitting tax, but I'm concerned it is not being done properly or equitably, how do I find clarit...
    Hi, Our cancellation policy is full refund until 5 days prior to check in. we had a booking for Aug', which was canceld today and I think that the guest was not fully refunded. I still see in furture payments almost the whole original amount to be paid a... Latest reply by Linda108
    Good day, I recently had a guest staying in a house I manage. They had booked the place for 7 nights over the busy Easter period. After two nights they informed me that they would like to leave the place early. They wanted to leave as they owned a propert...
    hi there I have a guest who booked for my cottage, however as the main house was avaliable, i upgraded her accomodation to the main house. Is there a way I can unblock the cottage as this is not in use?
    Hi, If there's anyone who have ever used Airbnb, I would love to get your help to fill in my questionnaire for my undergraduate thesis. and maybe you can help me to share this post because i need to get as much answers as possible. I would really apprecia...
    Hello! Does anyone know details about the $100 certificate which air bnb give to guests in order to use them in the future for lodging? A future guest would like to cancel her reservation and then to rebook it, using the certificate. Thank you in advance....