What Hosts are saying

I'm currently hosting a group of six. They arrived Monday and are scheduled to leave Thursday. After the initial booking, the guest emailed me to ask if they could arrive early in the morning on Monday. I told them my check-in time was 3pm, and I couldn't... Latest reply by David126
    Is there a way to change my postcode on an existing listing? I tried to set up a new listing with my postcode and it says it is not recognisable - actually it says I have not provided a detailed enough address but I have provided my full address.
    I have been an AIRBNB host for two years now and I want to add a second listing. It appears to be ready to publish but when I select publish it just grinds away. What is wrong? Thanks for your help. Latest reply by Michelle375
    Hi people, I had a guest call on the day they were meant to arrive for the weekend (friday afternoon), they were sick and I advised of our strict cancellation policy (also being a weekend with a big event in our times when not many bookings come in), and ... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    I advertise one room in my home for $49/per night. It has a double bed. There is an adjacent room set up with a love seat and a television and bunk beds for extra guests. My assumption was that the "extra guests" would be after two people (parents?) were ... Latest reply by Regina38
    If I book my reservation for a trip that would be two months from now and then something comes up, what do I do? The host doesn't get a payout until 24 hours after I check in right? So I should be able to cancel and receive the full amount I paid? Latest reply by Mariann4
    A potential guest couple made a request to stay with us but incorrectly wrote "1 adult." We sent them a message pointing out the error, but they did not respond within Airbnb's 24-hour time limit. Yet a standard form message from Airbnb says WE will be ... Latest reply by Tom-and-Christiane0