What Hosts are saying

I have had a request for an urgent booking which I replied to. The booking was for two nights and I have a special pricing. The reply then came back asking if they could pay to another bank and saying ok that's for 3 nights. I explained no payment out of ... Latest reply by Lilian20
    A guest wants to book my house for 6 weeks, but they don't want the Friday or Saturday nights. They only want Sunday through Thursday nights. Is there a way to set this up as a special offer, so they can reserve the whole thing with one reservation? Or wi... Latest reply by Bob39
    I just created my page and I was trying to change the nightly rate based on certain weeks but it keeps defaulting to my base nightly rate. How do I cange it? I went it to each week and put in the correct rate and it saved it; however that is not how it ... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    Four booked and five turned up. They didn't realise that this was a "room in a flat" as the ad states, thinking they would be here, alone. They are young and probably don't have readies - though their parents will. Planning on letting them stay the night ... Latest reply by Michael711
    My guests wanted to change dates after already making booking.I sent offer with other dates but price is same,i didnt change price.Now i see that fee is higher than previous booking.No option to contact airbnb about it.I will get less money for this reser... Latest reply by Nikolina2
    This would be a question of ethics or trechery. A hosts or owner has estabished a strict refund policy with air BnB. With less than 7 days notice ( 5) a renter declares a medical emerency staying at another rental location. The guests asks for a change o... Latest reply by David126
    I want to add another lisitng to my profile - But this is not my home i have been asked to mangage the house on there behalf.can i do this and they get paid directly and they will give me a percentage OR must they add there own home and add me in as a co-... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0