What Hosts are saying

Im a new host. What is the best way to charge a guest for an extra night. I have a spare night so can take him. is there a way in Airbnb that he can pay for this extra night with out having to do the extra reviewes for the extra night that has been ad... Latest reply by Dean-and-Sue0
    Hello, How does Airbnb determine which hosts are issued a 1099-K? I'm a US citizen and have filled out the W9 but other sites have a revenue and transaction cutoff but I can't find Airbnb's policy on determining if a host has had enough business to be i... Latest reply by Sha-Sha0
    Do I understand correctly that Airbnb is based in Lisbon?? If so how do I contact them directly by telephon THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES WHICH NEED TO BE ADDRESSES AND RESOLVED. Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    Hi, I have not been on Airbnb for a year and a half and have been a superhost for over a year. Over the past month I still receive great feedback but keep on getting 4 star ratings even though the guests state there is nothing that I could change. All I... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi All, seems my guest and even myself, If i'm going to search my flats I cannot find it.My guest were complaining since they want to book it but cannot get through, let me know what's going on?