What Hosts are saying

Hi I'm a new host and my property sits on the borderline of two suburbs. Can I set the settings on my property so it will show up in the search profiles of both suburbs when travellers select by suburb? Thanks for your help. Jane Latest reply by Jane269
    Hello, I have both a single and a double room for rent and would like to price them differently. How do I go about this? Also, when I look at my preview, it states that extra guests stay for free. When I set up my account I didn't see an option to change ... Latest reply by Maya44
    I set my base price and it is reflected in the current 3 months, however in June it reverts back to my old base price. I did not even know that happened and it is during the high season to boot! Why is this happening? How can I fix this from happening ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I want to delete a booking. The guests are asking me about money i can borrow them... And it seems a little strange. If i delete the booking it says that these days are going to be blocked by air bnb. Is it possible to accept anlther booking after deletin... Latest reply by Qëndresa0
    My bank account has some issues and got closed and i'm waiting for a payout in my account the next few days , what can i do ?! Latest reply by George151