What Hosts are saying

Hi. I have recently added my apartment to Airbnb as a host. ID is verified and the green light for listed is on. My calendar is OPEN.Everything looks great from my side. But when I share the link with friends it says the listing is no longer available. ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    im having a family emergency ( daughter is missing ) . i am currently hosting and am booked with the present guest until the 18th. i would like to make other arrangements for my guests and make sure they are happy with the service i have provided . what s... Latest reply by Kirstie
    First year filing, so excuse my ignorance, but if I had guests for 22 nights in 2016, for a spare room in my house, then I report 22 "fair rental days" on Schedule E line 2, correct? What do I report as "personal use days"? 365?Thanks Latest reply by Nick140
    According to Airbnb's policy: "if you feel that your reason for cancellation is covered by Airbnb’s Extenuating Circumstances Policy, contact Airbnb for consideration. We generally require claims to be submitted no later than 14 days from the original che... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi thereWhen I receive an enquiry, I respond within minutes, however I continually receive reminders to contact the guest. How do I stop these reminders please?Many thanks, Linda Latest reply by Beatriz57
    I have 2 listings: 1 for apartment (min 2 days) and the other for the room. There was a girl who contacted me to rent my room (her location was from London, she was verified and I found out she is a local from France - is that sort of negligence possible?... Latest reply by David126
    I am hosting for the very first time. I put my house on rent but when I tried searching for houses as a guest ,I could not find my house in the search results. I wont understand why,even though I tries adding aditional filters. Could someone help? Latest reply by Heidi88