What Hosts are saying

I have just had an instant booking for six nights and now find out that the person who booked is not who will be staying.. I have no information on the people staying and have not had a chance to vet them and their I D has not been checked. This was my ... Latest reply by Ange2
    i referred a friend about a month ago, he received his first guest and everything went well so i called to check the status of my credit, but i have been calling costumer service every week, they tell me we have a problem with the systeme and we are work... Latest reply by Soufiane14
    Hello Everyone!I have a big problem with the invoices that I get after my guests' trips. Until now the property was owned by myself but from now the property is owned by our family company. So I need that the invoice is under our company name! What should... Latest reply by Emil9
    Hello! I need your help, I set a fix price for my apartment and when I have accepted the reservation, Airbnb is paying me less... thank you Latest reply by Esther124
    Hi I made an account that I thought I marked as that I had to approve a guest before they could come and I see a guest has been booked for tomorrow. I am new tonairbnb but I'm not comfortable with this man coming to my apartment. How can I delete m,y Airb... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, I'm an italian guy that lives and works in England. I'm am the owner of an house in Italy and I would like to rent it via Airbnb during the summer.I'm going to receive the payments in my bank account in England, so I would like to know if the money... Latest reply by Cormac0