What Hosts are saying

I'm hosting for the first time this weekend. I'd made plans before booking, so I'll be in and out of the house and possibly staying overnight at another place in-town over the weekend. I'll be available by phone and able to check-in at my house regularly.... Latest reply by Annette33
    I kicked out a guest a few weeks ago after he came home so drunk he couldn't remember to use the key I gave him to the house -- he rang the front doorbell incoherent at 2am instead. I never did see my review of him..it would've been his first. I told AirB... Latest reply by Carol0
    Hoe to reset the kalendar when a guest is leaving early ( 2 weeks before the date the original reservation was made) i want to free or make available again for other bookings but seems not to be possible... Latest reply by Saowanit0
    the girl said there would be only one person and when she showed up she said her friend didnt have a place to stay. the owner felt really unsafe and uncomfortable told her thats not what agreed and she went outisde and said she would figure something out.... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I had one guest around 2 wks ago, and had problem with him.1. He was lying where he is from (working and living). He was mentioning he is from london, but actually he was working and living in Czech (Of course he was originally from Czech, nothing to do w... Latest reply by Ken16
    Hello,I wanted to see if someone could clarify the 'no pets on premesis' in the business travel listing. We live in a separate apartment above the unit we are airbnbing. We have two dogs. They aren't allowed in the airbnb unit, but they are allowed in the... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I have recently set a new property and have 2 reviews, yet theres no indication of stars, it just says 'NEW" . is there a minimun number of reviews for stars? please help me Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1