What Hosts are saying

I can't add new or delete old payment method, because when system redirects me to a new page there are my old phone numbers for confirmation message indicated, although I have changed it in my profile.
    Hi, I am a simple person with simple needs. I dont want complicated pricing issues but am finding that I cannot do what I want to do on thie site in terms of price, so I'm hoping that someone out there has a solution !Simply put, I just want to rent one o... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I pre approved a guest and now it is showing on my calendar as unavailable b/c a different guest requested the same booking. How do i resolve this so that the first guest that requested is able to book it? Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    Hi, I have just had an email from Airbnb saying that my email address has been changed - I was immediately suspicious in case it was a phishing email. But I went onto my account and indeed it has been changed. I am unsure what to do now, can someone help?... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi AirBnB Community, My host was too slow to accept my request and sent me an email saying so! Not a problem for me as different time zones can be an issue with timings! She asked that I re-book as she'd very much like me to stay. However, when I go to re... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi There, Hopefully someone will be able to offer some help / advice.My guests checked out this morning and when I came back this evening I noticed that the fridge has stopped working. The ice tray was full of water and nothing was cold. They did not ment... Latest reply by Linda108