What Hosts are saying

Wanting some reassurance from Airbnb on a booking they cancelled due to 'Invalid payment method' The guest had requested, i accepted, it was confirmed and now it has been cancelled due to the above reason. The guest has now called me on my mobile which he... Latest reply by Kelly114
    Is it possible to set a cancellation policy based on a specific event? I.e, have a universal policy of FLEXIBLE, yet have certain dates blocked as being STRICT because of demand? Latest reply by David126
    Hello, I had a guest (A) coming in from Oct 14 to 17, and another guest (B) checking in on the same Oct 17 to Nov 17.I received the payout notification from airbnb on October 15th of the payout of the first guest (A). And the second payout notification fr... Latest reply by Alejandra43
    Hi Community I had forgotten to block the dates when I thought I had family coming and someone reserved them. I had to cancel that guest. Not cool. He was okay with it, but then later I made arrangement for my family and now and I can't unblock the da... Latest reply by Dee9
    Hi,I'm fairly new to hosting and a future guest who has booked for a month wants to leave 3 days earlier. When i tried to change the reservation it actually is costing him more! I understand this may have something to do with the fx rate howevr i believe ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I am going to list my apartment and am not sure whether it should be listed as shared room or entire place. The exterior door the guests would come in from is the same one I use and it comes into a stairwell with a door at the bottom and a door at the top... Latest reply by Blair5
    Georgia from U.K. Wanted to stay at my listing in Australia but immediately cancelled which was fine with me but she says that she has not been fefunded her full amount and is 125 gbp out of pocket. I would like her to have a full refund so how do I go ab... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi everyone, At the end of September I became a host for the first time. After hosting, I added a payment method - International wire trasfer. I set up my IBAN and all needed information. Airbnb noticed me about the payment but my money didn't come yet....