What Hosts are saying

Hello! I am a new host and has a few questions:1) If for example someone steals something is that covered under the security deposit?2) What is the recommended security deposit amount?3) What if expensive items get broken i.e. TV?4) Does anyone know of th...
    Can someone please help me?This is my first time on Airbnb as a host. I had my first quests on 28th of June, and still didint get paid. Can someone please tell me what to do?If I did something wrong, where can I check it? I am from Croatia, there isn t a... Latest reply by Jhonny0
    I recently started charging extra when more than one guest stays at my place. However, I noticed that some guests make reservations for one person only, but in their communication with me they mention they're bringing an extra guest.Any suggestions on how... Latest reply by Momi0
    Hi, I am after some advice on what other hosts have decided to do on insurance. I understand airbnb offer up to 600,000 GBP for bodily injury and property damage, are other hosts getting additional insurance? I was thinking of just doing contents insura... Latest reply by Zandra0
    Hi, I just would like to hear your opinion. How do you deal with requests made by an Airbnb user for their non-Airbnb friends? It happened to me for a second time during this week, that someone is requesting a stay for his friend - who is not Airbnb user... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there, I would like to know if I can link my airbnb calendar to my website. I use my airbnb calendar as my deafult booking portal, however I want to create my own website and include the airbnb calendar inside the website. Is this possible? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I signed up for a webinar thart was to be today. Yet I could not find the link to it when it came time. It was titled; Discover how your ideas can influence the future of Airbnb's features and programs Wed. Setp. 28th 10:00 PT Wed. Sept. 28th 5:00... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi, Im a new host on here. My friend invited me to sign up and list my spare room on Airbnb. I have got it sorted now but her email inviation isnt linked to my listing so she hasnt got the referral payment. Her email is sitting in my inbox and i dont know...