What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, im trying to register my credit card with airbnb, and im up to the part where it asks for my postal code. However it is prompting me that it is a minimum of 5 numbers. i am from Noble Park Victoria Australia, and my post code is 3174. But it wont... Latest reply by Rina4
    I pretty much remove all personal items before letting a guest use my home. Some small things I leave like tvs and games. I noticed that three of my video games are missing the discs taken out of the box . 180 dollars worth of ps4 games. i haven't check t... Latest reply by Roger17
    Hi there, Im trying to load in my bank details for payouts and it keeps coming up with an error stating it has failed. Finding it extremely frustrating that there is no direct contact with this company. Does anyone no what I should do, I would like to be...
    Hi there, Im trying to load in my bank details for payouts and it keeps coming up with an error stating it has failed. Finding it extremely frustrating that there is no direct contact with this company. Does anyone no what I should do, I would like to be...
    My guest is having trouble paying and she hasn't received a confirmation email from airbnb when I accepted, only one from me thanking her for the booking. She says she added her payment details at the time of the booking but now there is nothing to say p... Latest reply by Joanne---Mike0
    Hi how can i print the schedule for the event of Airbnb Open 2016 and have like a letter for Airbnb. I ask that because i m from Bolivia i need to certificated the reason for the trip to get the visa to EE.UU.Thanks Nataly Latest reply by David126