What Hosts are saying

I contacted AIRBNB today & asked if they have the address they will be sending the State taxes to. The Representative put me on hold for 5 min & gets back on the line & says I will have a Supervisor contact you. ... What ? your collecting taxes in my sta... Latest reply by Louie1
    I have referred several people and I expect many of them will join. At least one of them has already listed her home and has begun to book guests, but my profile still says that I have 0 referrals and 0$. How do I get credit and $ for positive referal... Latest reply by Sean---Enrique0
    Hi, I'm Pauline from London. Guests have asked me for business cards with my property reference on it so they can give to their friends. Can someone tell me where I can find this please. Many thanks. Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi there. I'm a new host. For the first few bookings I'd like to manually approve guests, rather than have instant book enabled. However, it appears as though Instant Book is currently enabled. How do I turn it off? I don't see the option under "Bookings"... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I had a guests that are canceled reservation day after arrival. Before they checked out they stole some kitchen stuff like tea towels and few frying pen's and some lights from the garden and few other little things. I emailed airbnb to see if they cou... Latest reply by Irena5
    Hello, I just made a special offer to a guest and the service fee of airbnb is 500 e which has made me lower my price to 2000 to meet their needs, is it normal for a fee to be 1/4 of the tottal requestit looks like a typo.. thank youand why is airbnb cus... Latest reply by Aleksandra10
    Hello,I've just got a reservation, but my calendar is still open forthe dates of this booking and it's not in the list of upcomingreservations nor in the list of future transactions.What shall I do? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0