What Hosts are saying

I can log in Airbnb, but when I want to open the inbox , it asks me to log in again, I put the same password but it is not working. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you!
    Dear Community: Does anyone know how I can contact an actual person at Air (regarding not being paid for my last 3 guests)? All I get is automated messages saying they are "working on it". While my guests have paid (in advance), Air has not paid me. I ... Latest reply by Jack33
    I am trying to add a payout method. I keep getting an 'invalid' error message when trying to add my paypal account. I also tried to set up a bank transfer and was not able to do that (another error message). Can someone tell me why I can't add my paypal a... Latest reply by Jeeds0
    someone has asked to stay. this is my first time acception. They have been verified but i can see no reviews. Nor can i see their profile. I click on their picture but get no information. Can anyone help? Latest reply by Jeeds0
    Hello, I am using Airbnb as a host I already had 3 guest, I got the last payment from my latest guest who is leaving tomorrow but from the first 2 guests who they already left last week I just got 4€ instead of 93€, where is that problem ? Latest reply by Lizzie
    We had to cancel a guest months ago for this upcoming weekend. We have a current guest who has asked to extend her stay. The days are blocked because of the cancellation but the place is empty. How can we accommodate her? Latest reply by Ivaylo0