What Hosts are saying

Hi, it is my first guest, so I have some questions.He asked yesterday evening fo to come tomorrow. It`s ok. 2 nights. I asked in my profile about deposit 1000 polisch zl, how will it look in this situation? Jolanta Latest reply by Raquel13
    I have a low price for only 2 people staying in my flat (which can accommodate 6 - I would lock the other 2 bedrooms in this case) Is this the (base?) price that I should advertise at, or should it be the price for the whole unit - i.e. for 6 people whic... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Dear Air bnb team, Good morning, we are sending you the email to ask you about the email address who is incharge of payment process to the host or hotel. Could you pleased provide us with the email address that we could communicate easily? Please note: we...
    Hi,Is there any way to get payout on my paypal account?Right now, i see international wire solution for payout, but paypal would be great. Latest reply by Mirza0
    We currently have the new house rules in the listing, but our 'old' house rules seem to be now sitting underneath as well. It doesn't seem to want to allow me to edit it off. Have cleared browser etc. Latest reply by Clare0