What Hosts are saying

Hello! I have had a last minute inquiry today for four people who want to rent my home for two weeks, starting Monday! However, they have never used airbnb before and do not have a profile or a profile picture of themselves. The gal booking works for a co... Latest reply by Margaret0
    I got an inquiry, guest said the payment has been take out from his account. it says on my end its CLOSED. my guest did not succed in uploading his id. after more than 10 hrs the 'CLOSED' note became 'SPECIAL OFFER'. and it became a Cancelled Reservation.... Latest reply by Gary-and-Lynn0
    HelloI am new host. Could you please confirm me that,In case of my pet is seriously sick so I would like to cancel the booking that I accepted already.The penalty fee is excepted from Airbnb. Is it correct?And please guide me that What kind of good docume... Latest reply by Rin0
    How can I make my pricing more clear to guests? Our rates varies greatly by season since we are beach front and the weather and holidays create greater demand at certain times of the year. I am constantly getting requests from potential guests who can't...
    Since starting I have only had enquiries for a specific period which involves unsupervised school kids, leaving school as it is their last year, wanting a venue to party from dusk to dawn for a week. Having declined all for obvious reasons, I have receive... Latest reply by Sheila3