What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have been unable to enter my bank details through either the app or the website, please advise, I have guests staying and cannot recieve the money for it! Latest reply by Marko17
    Anyone can tell me how to send a Christmas card to all my guests who have visited my apartments so far. Latest reply by Fanita0
    I am new to Airbnb.I have had 2 guests stay in the last month.I added my bank details and received a 3 cent deposit. After 1 week my account my account was still pending varificationI contacted support and was asked to add my banking details again.I did s... Latest reply by Pia45
    Sorry for such a basic question. I searched the help files but could not find an answer. I am using the Airbnb app on my iPad (the latest version of the app, from Aug. 15). I received an inquiry for a booking in October. I want to read the person's profil... Latest reply by Charles111
    Hi, I will be hosting 3 different accomodation for other (family) . When I get notification on my phone I don't see for which property the reservation is . How can I change it ? Thank's, Zorana Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi all,I have a guest sitting in my town waiting to be able to come stay with me, but the booking is stuck on the verification process. She's provided ID, taken a photo of herself to match and apparently there is an error. She's contacted customer service... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0