What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and have had a couple inquiries and just got a confirmed 15 day booking...but I only show one view under stats and I have had several messages to me so have had numerous views...it that not accurate...what do they consider a view? Latest reply by Steve143
    What's up Airbnb??? 3-4 years of using Airbnb on the same credit card (as guest and host) and during a time of busy season at my destination and with limited inventory, it conveniently asks me to verify my CC??? Can't make any bookings until this process... Latest reply by Anthony308
    I'm new to this. Can someone tell me how to change it back that I must approve a stay? So that people can't just book automatically? Thanks! Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello gud day to all! My concern is all about how payment being paid to the host with a minimal deductions from airbnb. Because i received a gross amount very much lower than i expected, deducted starts from 3% from airbnb then next deduction from paypal ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, Guests booked a stay from 20th of December to 4th of January through Homelidays. They decided not to come to the villa because they were scared of the volcano eruption for their daughter who has got asthma. They said that their airline company authori... Latest reply by Olivier251
    Hi, I have been trying to leave a review for a recent guest. When I click on write a review I get a message that says "you do not have access to this". Can anyone help? Latest reply by Kev8