What Hosts are saying

Hello airbnb'ers. I read in the help center we should have the ability to edit our reviews within 48H. I have just submitted one today about 1h ago and I do not see the ability to edit my review. I am a host trying to edit a review for a guest.Any help wo... Latest reply by Suda0
    Hello.I have referred a friend of mine to airbnb and she took a trip.I've got only 13$ credit althogh it was stated and still stated on my referral page that I would get 21$.How do I get the rest 8$?Eugene Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have a lady trying to book. She sent a request which arrived by text and onscreen but it has now disappeared from screen and I cannot access the dashboard.Help was helping yesterday. I sent a screenshot last night but have heard nothing since. Worried n... Latest reply by Joanne-Flynn0
    I am new to airbnb i have a reservation that i have accidentaly cancelled because the rates had somehow been changed. How do i rectifyy this and accept the booking for the right place. Latest reply by Roomy1
    Hi. I want to write a really good review for an Airbnb that I stayed in last month in the Cleveland area. The reason I was there was because my father passed and my mother's house would be too full with all of my brothers there. When I returned to Califor... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I booked an airbnb in Beijing for my upcoming trip a week ago until I read about the strict registration rule in China. First thing first... I don't think Airbnb is being very transparent about this requirement on the listings. There is none that state th... Latest reply by Flo29
    Hello, a couple weeks ago i reserved a place to stay in Burbank CA. And the host accepted my booking, now today my host messaged me saying they need to cancel the reservation I made and how she would help me look for a new place, but there onlky homes lef... Latest reply by Angel111