What Hosts are saying

Is there a way to set up a payment schedule for guests? I thought Airbnb sets up a schedule automatically, but a guest that just booked for Oct 2017 was charged the full amount already. Is this normal? I can't seem to find anywhere where I can require X%... Latest reply by Laurie151
    I have had two reservations within the past week. I have left reviews for both of them but have not gotten a review back from the guests. I am a new listing and really need to get these reviews. Do they have to leave one and should I reach out to ask them... Latest reply by Veronica250
    Folks, We have received a poor review from a guest who was disabled and didn't tell us. She could not manage stairs and complained about being cold in August!! We have wood stoves but she couldn't light them. She could not operate the wifi tv due to a l... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello Community, I had a gust stay at my place, a small two bedroom. It was two couples who flew in from Italy. Communication was great, I always ask a lot of questions to ensure my place makes sense for them. I greet them and help them into the apartment... Latest reply by Cee2
    Hi everyone, I am a novice here at Airbnb and tryibg to cope. It seems quite easy and intuitive and I get, why this is a worldwide succes. What I dont get is that it seems that my calendar is unblocking dates in the future. Just experienced it again with ... Latest reply by Jeff158