What Hosts are saying

Hi Hosts,In the Transaction History it has an option to "Export to CSV", when I do this though it opens in my Excel looking untidy and not having all data under the titles it has. Very hard to explain without showing all my transactions.Can anyone help?C... Latest reply by JoseLuis74
    Hi!We are a family of 3, looking for fun February vacation destinations. We have a ski condo(two bedrooms, 4beds-6peoplemax) I’d love to do a home swap of sorts. I want to operate within the Airbnb system so I’d like to officially rent your house while yo... Latest reply by Marissa143
    I am unable to verify my phone number. It keep saying "Sorry, we cannot send verification code to this number. Please make sure you input the correct mobile number." My country code is +60 Latest reply by Cindy914
    so I tried booking an experience and then airbnb prompted me to take a selfie to further verify my identity. I took selfie as asked, with good lighting etc as much as I can. However, it didn’t seem to work. My booking got canceled after 3 days because of ... Latest reply by Jason1432
    I am on good terms with host and would like to advise her she needs a bigger TV for the place. I took a picture showing the relative distance from the couch to the TV and how small it is. Would I need to upload the jpeg to some storage site and include th... Latest reply by Helen3
    Buenas tardes, Tengo un pago que aun no a sido cancelado, data del año 2017. Resolución número ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Quincy
    5 TIMES NOW I HAVE ENTERED MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AND SAVED AND SAVED AND IT IS STILL NOT THERE AND IS STILL BEING REQUESTED ON MY DASHBOARD? Latest reply by Raphael273
    Hello everybody,Is anyone a having a problem receiving pay out? My guest stayed for 2 weeks and I am yet to see my pay out. I've contacted Airbnb twice and they were supposed to contact me, but nothing !I've been a host since 2016 and a superhost and this... Latest reply by Emiel1