What Hosts are saying

I want to change the max number of guests for a specific booking only. The tenant has agreed to provide their own bedding and the total number includes a 3 infants under 2 years old. But the listing will only let me go up to 16 where I want 18. How can I... Latest reply by Olwyn1
    I just wanted to share an experience I had last evening. I had a last minute booking from someone in my hometown. She signed up as one guest and told me she'd have a date, but that he would not be staying the night. I asked her for his name, and she gave ... Latest reply by Stephanie229
    I have a guest who booked this morning. Firstly, incorrectly, for only 3 adults, but in the message told me that it was a group of 6. I responded, with the amended booking request. Guest happily accepted. Tonight, she has said there has been an accident o... Latest reply by Stephanie229
    Hello community, I am a superhost in the Boston area. I found out that the listings in the search page are about 13% higher cost per night than the actual cost per night when you open the listing. Any idea why?Thanks,MK