What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I need to block dates into the future, but can only do so up to a certain date. Is it best to open the calendar to allow booking at any point in the future, and then block all dates, or is it better to keep the booking period shorter, and then ... Latest reply by Randall16
    Hey I am hoping someone can answer my question: Does the guest have to pay the security deposit upfront and they then get it refunded at the end of their stay? Or is the amount only taken from the guest if the host makes a claim at the end of the stay? Ch... Latest reply by Monika64
    Hi, I started airbnb'ing last October. I had plenty of expenses setting up and doing up the property so have handed in a box of receipts to an accountant and am not worried about owing anything for the last tax year.However can anyone give me a bit if a d...
    Hi there, I am fairly new to this & have a place that sleeps up to 12 people which I manage remotely. I get the booking guest's email & phone number, however, I have found on several occasions that it can be difficult to get hold of the individual once th... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi I was in the middle of a booking with a guest and i accepted her with 2 minutes to go before the booking expired. However suddenly the booking said it was expired so i tried to re instate it by sending an offer but the calendar says those dates are no... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi guys,Am having this problem with how to manage my caclender, i have several rooms which are independent but i can't host more than one guest since if one has already booked my calender is blocked for those dates while i still have other rooms available... Latest reply by Steve143