What Hosts are saying

I'm wanting to book a stay but the mobile verification isn't sending me a code. an error message pops up: You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later. How long later? I've been to dinner and tried again but no luck! I'd like to book my ... Latest reply by Faz44
    bonjourje suis nouvelle comme hôte sur airbnb;j'ai mis mes disponibilités sur le calendrier. Sur une plage d'une semaine de disponibilité que j'avais mis, j'ai eu deux réservations qui s'enchaînaient. Sauf que n'étant pas sur place cette semaine là, je ne...
    Hi, In India the tax rates are now reduced then why is Airbnb charging the olde tax rates. All the other sites have updated the tax, when is airbnb planning to do the same."The council rejigged tax rates for hotels to help achieve the targeted expansion i...
    This is my current situation: I'm currently staying at a small apartment which I rented for 5 days, arriving a Wednesday night and leaving on Sunday morning. Before I arrived the hosts were always in contact and left everything ready for me to check-in on... Latest reply by Linda108