What Hosts are saying

I'm wondering how far other hosts have gone with disabled guests. I know this is a BnB, but I have a guest that wants me to do little things. Bring his stuff in from his car, same with his laundry. I'm hesitant to see if he wants me to do it, because they... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I rent a room in my flat on Airbnb and my landlord is agreeable but needs to know about her home insurance as it is apparently not valid if a paying guest is present. Is there anyone else in New Zealand in this situation or does anyone know which insuranc... Latest reply by Helen3
    For those of you that received emails about updating your property type, not sure if you are running into this error when trying to relist: You must update the property type of the listing before activating it. I've updated multiple times but keep getting... Latest reply by Brian1584
    I have been hosting for several years with a queen size bed. I am now purchasing a new bed and am in need of new linens also. I am wondering if it might be advantageous to jump up to a king? More bookings? Any thoughts? If cost isn't a big consideration... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I presently have a guest(Check out is today, that had a party disregarded the amount of people allowed, and needed a professional grade shampooer to come this morning before check out. I would not want any of my fellow Hosts to have to deal with this char... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm a host.I write because I'm deeply disappointed with Airbnb in the way it handled the following situation:I had a reservation (2 adults) expected from 1.11.2019 to 20.12.2019. After 15 nights, guests organized a party of about 30 people until 1:30AM, g... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have someone who wants to rent one month at a time for 3 non consecutive months (I.e Jan, Mar, June) I’m concerned that this will fall into the tenant rights for this as it is a one month stay. I am wondering what is the best approach. 29 days rental on... Latest reply by Jennifer1421